Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
The theme this week is books that are on my spring TBR. As I’m sure is the case for most readers, I have so many books on my TBR (a list that is ever expanding and never seems to get any shorter). Sometimes the rabbit hole of goodreads is my downfall, I search for one book and come away with hundreds more being added to the list. That being said, I did manage to narrow this list down to just ten books that I hope to read in the next month or so.
- Tanabata Wish by Sara Fujimura
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Just Friends by Elizabeth Grey
- Fan Art by Sarah Tregay
- Pointe by Brandy Colbert
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
Have you read any of these books? What books do you have on your spring TBR?