I’ve recently discovered a love for cozy mysteries. Up until this year, cozy mysteries were a genre that I avoided. I sometimes suffer from anxiety, and I would sometimes find that mystery books could set it off. But I decided to give them a try when I noticed that some of the titles intrigued me. Most cozy mysteries seem to have really cool or fun titles, and right or wrong, book titles play a big part in my choosing of books. An amusing or quirky title definitely entices me to at least pick up the book in the store (or click the link on amazon/goodreads). How about you? Do book titles play a role when you are choosing what to read.
Lots of cozy mysteries feature some kind of baked good or food item in the title. This list has some of the books I have on my TBR with muffin in the title.
- Blueberry Muffin Murder – Joanne Fluke
- BlueBuried Muffins – Lyndsey Cole
- Blueberry Muffins And Misfortune – Agatha Frost
- Muffins, Magic And Murder – Jessica Lancaster
- Muffins And Mourning Tea – H.Y. Hanna
- Banana Muffins & Mayhem – Janel Gradowski
- Muffins And Misdeeds – Sue Hollowell
- Muffins & Murder – Heather Justesen
- Muffin But Murder – Victoria Hamilton
- Ain’t Seen Muffin Yet – Leighann Dobbs
- The Pumpkin Muffin Murder – Livia J. Washburn
- Muffins And Murder – Danielle Collins
- Murder, Mayhem & Muffins – Cynthia Tart
- Muffin But Murder – Rosie A. Point
- Murderous Muffins – Lois Lavrisa
- From Muffins To Murder – Mary Maxwell
Have you read any of these cozy mysteries? Any cozy mystery series you recommend? Let me know in the comments!