Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is book titles that are questions. There are a ton of book titles that are also questions, so I went with ones that I have either read or are on my TBR list (that you know, I will read eventually at some point).
- Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? – Edward Albee
- Can You Keep A Secret? – Sophie Kinsella. This is a comfort read for me that I absolutely love.
- Remember Me? – Sophie Kinsella.
- What If? – Shari Low. I read this book earlier this year and quite liked it. Full review here.
- What’s A Ghoul To Do? – Victoria Laurie
- Whatever Happened to Janie – Caroline B. Cooney. I know, I’ve said multiple times that I love Caroline Cooney books, Whatever Happened to Janie was one of my first ones.
- Why Didn’t They Ask Evans? – Agatha Christie. I’ve been wanting to read some Agatha Christie for a while, so this had to be on the list.
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret – Judy Blume
- Who Killed The Bride – Lily Malone
- Who Murdered Mr. Malone? – Hope Callahan
Have you read any of the books on this list?