Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is books I read in one sitting (or would have if I had the time). This is a great topic for me, as I often get sucked into books that I don’t want to be torn away from. That of course means that it was hard for me to narrow this list down to just ten books, but I got there. All of the books on this list are ones that I either read in a day, or enjoyed so much I didn’t want to put down.
- Yours Truly – Kirsty Greenwood
- Orphan Train – Christina Baker Kline
- OCDaniel – Wesley King
- Big Sexy Love – Kirsty Greenwood
- Dear Mrs. Bird – AJ Pearce
- The House By The Sea – Louise Douglas
- What If? – Shari Low
- The Clockmaker’s Wife – Daisy Wood
- The Edelweiss Sisters – Kate Hewitt
- Animal Farm – George Orwell
Have you read any of the books on this list? Any that you liked or didn’t like? Let me know!