Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is books I would want with me if I was stranded on a deserted island. When I was planning out this list, I wanted to get a mix of comfort reads that I could read over and over, as well as a few new books that are on my TBR. If I were to actually get stuck on a deserted island I would want that variety.
- Big Sexy Love – Kirsty Greenwood
- Can You Keep A Secret? – Sophie Kinsella
- Confessions Of A Shopaholic – Sophie Kinsella
Some Chick Lit
- The Flat Share – Beth O’Leary
- If You Could Go Anywhere – Paige Toon
- Five French Hens – Judy Leigh
- The One We Fell In Love With – Paige Toon
And A Few More
- Instructions For Dancing – Nicola Yoon
- The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society – Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- 10 Truths And A Dare – Ashley Elston
Have you read any of the books on this list? Let me know your thoughts!