Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme this week is 2021 releases I was excited for, but didn’t get to read. Let me tell you, there were quite a lot, so in order to narrow this list down just a little, I decided to focus on the thrillers and mysteries I didn’t get chance to read last year.
- The Hunting Wives – May Cobb
- Local Woman Missing – Mary Kubica
- The Night She Disappeared – Lisa Jewell
- The Sanatorium – Sarah Pearse
- Shiver – Allie Reynolds
- Such A Quiet Place – Megan Miranda
- The Couple At No.9 – Claire Douglas
- The Burning Girls – C.J. Tudor
- Survive The Night – Riley Sager
- Rock Paper Scissors – Alice Feeney
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Let me know!