Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is favourite book settings. I decided to switch it up a bit, since I’m currently celebrating all things Fall, so I have gone with books with Autumn inspired themes or place names in the title.
- Autumn Skies Over Ruby Falls – Holly Martin
- Autumn At Apple Hill – Angie Ellington
- Autumn Leaves At Mill Grange – Jenny Kane
- Autumn At The Star And Sixpence – Holly Hepburn
- The Cottage On Pumpkin And Vine – Kate Angell
- Autumn Spice On Sunflower Street – Rachel Griffiths
- The Bookshop On Autumn Lane – Cynthia Tennent
- The Haunting Of Autumn Lake – Marcia Lynn McClure
- Autumn At The Cafe And The End Of The Pier – Helen Rolfe
- Autumn At The Cosy Cottage Cafe – Rachel Griffiths
Have you read any of these books? Let me know!
Previous Top Ten Tuesday posts